Consider Hair Styles
Check employee's with short hair styles
- Short hair is proven to be 2 times more likely to protrude up through fabric structures
- Hair needs to be folded flat and held to help contain hair
- Do employee's gel down any spiky hair styles to avoid hairs protruding through the headwear?
- HairTite HygieNets are proven 2 times more effective than 5mm traditional mesh hairnets and 4 times more effective than a mob cap worn alone
Check employee's with longer hair styles
- Is it tied back securely?
- Does the headwear cover all the hair?
- Does it ride up exposing hair to fall out - particularly at the nape of the neck which you cannot see?
- Does the headwear let hair protrude through the fabric?
- Due to friction, hair bun's create a significant threat to hair contamination. This can be reduced by using ABurnet's HairTite HairTies and Bun Nets with same cost metal detectable options for improved due diligence
Wearing 2 layers of headwear are 100% more effective than 1 single layer and provides the best defence. Check out ABurnet's HairTite HygieNets - independently tested and proven to perform under a mob cap:
- 2 x better retention than a 5mm traditional mesh hairnet
- 4 x better retention than without a hairnet
Click on the logo to visit our HairTite product pages