Changing Room Procedures
Review your changing rooms:
- is their sufficient headwear stock for day and night shifts available at all times?
- Has additional stock been allocated for temporary staff?
- Has someone been tasked with reviewing stock levels and replenishing at set times?
- Is there cover for stock room keys if someone is off sick unexpectantly?
- Are there sufficient mirrors and correct When and How to Wear Guides clearly visible for staff to follow?
- Are bins for new stock and used items clearly labelled and segregated to avoid cross use?
- Do staff follow correct headwear procedures ie: putting headwear on first and taking it off last?
Review ABurnet's HairBarrier Tools to support and refresh your existing material.
Click on the logo to Register - its free and quick!